- The Wine Analyst Peter Kupers tasted the Orchis Mascula 2009: "Like I often find with natural wines, aeration is key to allowing to lure the wine out of hiding. After some time in the glass a heady floral perfume arises with little red berries, raspberries and rose buds in the background. A medium intense start, but a deep and intense sensation on the palate with tannins present but well integrated, slightly dominated by the juicy acidity that takes over towards the end. It is a subtle, elegant wine that takes a bit of time to show what it is capable of, but the depth and intensity of its flavours, especially in the finish are magnificent!"
-Noble Rot Magazine, issue #8, is again showcasing our wines. In an article entitled "Burgundy and Beyond. If you know where to look there is more to Burgundy than mystical Grand Crus and unobtainable en primeur allocations..." Likewise this Hautes-Côtes de Beaune 'Orchis' has teh weight, intensity and depth of a red Burgundy much further up the cru hierarchy.
-Noble Rot Magazine, issue #7, a special edition devoted to its favourite wine region features Rotter’s A to Z guide to the best (& worst) of Burgundy. The "N" entry starts with Domaine Naudin, presenting Claire as making beautifully perfumed, floral wines.... Producing her best wines using whole bunches and minimal sulphur, Claire's beguiling "Myosotis Arvensis" punches well above its basic Hautes-Côtes de Nuits designation.
- Dans "The Guardian", le grand journal londonnien, Fiona Beckett dit "a wine such as Nuits St Georges producer Domaine Naudin Ferrand’s delicate, ethereal Orchis Hautes-Côtes de Beaune, which Berry Bros & Rudd buyer Jasper Morris says is a personal favourite. This wine deserves to be sipped, rather than swigged. L'article en pdf
- The global news magazine "Newsweek" features an article in which Alice Feiring says this about the Domaine Naudin: "Claire Naudin of Domaine Naudin-Ferrand is another local who is working the land seriously, after taking over from her father in 1994. Of note are her stunning aligoté and pinot noir".
- The December 2011 issue of Decanter Magazine appreciated our "Les Damodes Premier Cru" in its article about the Nuits-St-Georges 2009: "While there are no grands crus in this varied, sprawling appellation, the premiers crus offer great longevity via wines of both structure and elegance", says Stephen Brook. The Damodes Premier Cru of the Domaine Naudin Ferrand received a 16,17/20: "Vivid bramble fruit, black cherry, oak, mint, bubblegum and floral bouquet. Soft and smooth with good acidity and silky tannins. lt has charm rather than depth."
- During a visit to Burgundy in October 2011, Alice Feiring , a British journalist blind tasted Aligotés. This is how Alice Feiring of (Vinifera) discovered the Domaine Naudin to write its article "Aligoté Returns". We are one of her favorites, in complex and ageworthy aligotes. She enjoyed so much the products of Domaine Naudin that she wrote a specific entry on her site: Claire Naudin (and the case of the unsulfured aligoté) that ends with this fitting conclusion: "In the end, just damned fine wine"
- Jancis Robinson, wine correspondant of the Financial Times has placed our 2005 Hautes-Côtes de Nuits on her list of 100 reds worth celebrating "Rather silky and voluptuous – certainly fully ripe, which the Hautes-Côtes often aren’t. Yet there is energy and racy acidity too"
- Rick Steves France 2011 "this domaine is overlooked by most, but makes terrific reds and whites"
- Inspiré de l'article de "Le Rouge et le Blanc", Claire Naudin, Il rigore della sensibilità
- Encore un article qui nous vient d'Italie, dans "Notizie", par Francesco Vitocco. Celui-ci parle avec enthousiasme des Hautes Côtes
- Une page est dédiée à notre domaine dans VINI E TERRE DI BORGOGNA (Vins et terres de Bourgogne) de Camillo Favaro et Giampaolo Gravina, publié chez Artevino Editore. Vous le trouverez chez Athenaeum à Beaune
- Feinschmecker 3/12: Burunder fürs kleine Budget: Der Wein aus dem Ort Corgoloin, ganz im Süden der Cöte de Nuits und schon in Sichtweite des Grand Cru Corton, führt die opulenteren Seiten des Jahrgangs 2009 vor: spürbares Feuer und weitmaschiger Gerbstoff, Seine etwas breite Anlage verdeckt jedoch nicht die profunde Mineralität, In das von intensiven Vanilletönen untermalte Bukett mischen sich Aromen von Mandel, Kirschkern und Cassis
- Andre Nomine Wijn "Sinds lange tijd is Henri Naudin een van de drijvende krachten van Haute-Côtes. Zijn beide dochters Anne en Claire hebben het niveau nog verder verhoogd."